|Fan Interaction 2K13|
|Promotion||Rage Wrestling Association|
|Date||January 23, 2013|
|Venue||Madison Square Garden|
|City||New York City, NY|
|Theme song||"Out of Control" by The Product|
|Last Event||RWA Cybermania 3|
|Next Event||RWA Spring Breakdown 3|
Main Event - World Heavyweight Championship Street Fight: Lex Luthor (c) vs. Johnny Cage
RWA Championship Steel Cage TLC Match: Marcus Fenix (c) vs. Edward Elric
Last Man Standing Match: Guile vs. Captain Un-America
Extreme Fatal Four Way Match for the Extreme Championship: Tim Tebow (c) vs. Batman vs. Ironman vs. Nightwing
American Heavyweight Championship Bull Rope Match: Alex Mercer (c) vs. Reaper X
Women's Championship: Cammy (c) vs. Christie Monteiro
Old School vs New School: CM Punk vs. Ric Flair
Tag Team Titles Match: Team Yes Bitch (c) vs. The Great Damnation
Internet Championship: Danny Phantom (c) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki
Money in the Bank Elimination Chamber Match: Bart Simpson vs. Red Hood vs. Deathstroke vs. Deadpool vs. Apocalypse vs. either Superman Prime or Joker
Preshow: Superman Prime vs. The Joker (Winner gets the six spot in the Money in the Bank Elimination Chamber Match)
Results[edit | edit source]
|Preshow||Superman Prime def. The Joker||Singles Match; Winner gets the six spot in the Money in the Bank Elimination Chamber Match|
|1||Apocalypse def. Bart Simpson, Superman Prime, Red Hood, Deathstroke, and Deadpool||Money in the Bank Elimination Chamber Match|
|2||Danny Phantom (c) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki ended in no-contest||Singles Match for the RWA Internet Championship|
|3||Team Yes Bitch (Juggernaut & M. Bison) (c) def. Great Damnation (Captain Marvel & Kratos)||Tag Team Match for the RWA Tag Team Championship|
|4||Ric Flair def. CM Punk w/Paul Heyman||Old School vs. New School Match|
|5||Cammy (c) def. Christie Monteiro||Singles Match for the RWA Women's Championship|
|6||Alex Mercer (c) def. Reaper X||Bull Rope Match for the RWA American Heavyweight Championship|
|7||Tim Tebow (c) def. Batman, Ironman, and Nightwing||Fatal Four Way Extreme Rules Match for the RWA Extreme Championship|
|8||Marcus Fenix (c) def. Edward Elric||TLC Steel Cage Match for the RWA Championship|
|9||Apocalypse def. Marcus Fenix (c)||Singles Match for the RWA Champiosnhip|
|10||Guile def. Captain Un-America||Last Man Standing Match|
|11||Johnny Cage def. Lex Luthor (c)||Street Fight for the World Heavyweight Championship|
- 2 - Before the match started off, SWORD came out and lay out both Danny and Ichigo.
- 4 - Brock Lesnar interfered and cost Punk the match while Heyman was distracting the ref.
- 8 - After the match, Apocalypse came to the ring and nailed Fenix with both the MITB briefcase and a sledgehammer. Then he told the ref that he is cashing in his MITB shot.
- 10 - The match almost ended in a draw, but Foley came out and told the fans that whoever get up first is the winner and Guile was the first to get up.
- 11 - As Luthor was about to win the match, Superboy made his return and Luthor was seeing him like seeing a ghost. Then Luthor turn around and got a Shadow Kick from Cage out of nowhere. Cage covered him and got the three count. After the match, Superboy came to the ring, both he and Cage stare down for a bit and both of them gave Luthor another Shadow Kick and a Kryptonian Destroyer. Superboy then told Cage one day he wants that world title shot. The show ends as Cage and Superboy celebrated in the ring together.
Money in the Bank Elimination Chamber Results[edit | edit source]
|2||Superman Prime||4||Bart Simpson|
|5||Red Hood||3||Superman Prime|
Miscellaneous Facts[edit | edit source]
- As the new RWA Commissioner Mick Foley as welcoming the fans, he was attacked and laid out by SWORD (Marth, Kyo, and Mario). After their attack, Kyo told the fans that he and his partners are the Sword and we are bringing justice to the RWA. They left ring and head backstage as the fans severely booed them.
- After the SWORD ruined the internet title match, he informed the fans that on the first Super Rage of 2013, it will be Danny Phantom vs. Ichigo Kurosaki in a rematch for the internet title.